Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

A blog about school:\ And about how I feel about it

We all hate going to school because we have to do work, and write in books, mostly reading. The options we do are fun, but there is always one thing that ruins it. The mean and naughty kids, my most hated people are in one of my classes, and I hate them like I want them to die, the naughty ones are irresponsible, never listen to the teacher, and don't give a damn about anyone's feelings, like mine:\


Bullies are the only ones that try to stop you in life and not get through anything, just like that. school is just a small part of your life and it's very important. The naughty kids in class will play games or go on their phones while the teacher is not looking. When the teacher comes, they hide their screens. They try to hide it by bribing the teacher with work they did or copied and pasted, thinking that the teacher would let them off, and IT ACTUALLY WORKS, which I hate, most of this is mostly about me and how I think of it.


I only like to spend time with my friends and others, that are kind and do good things only at school


//I get taunted everyday by the same people I hate like heeck..,<---


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you feel like you are being bullied/I will speak with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. not talk about this too much or they might get annoyed for me being a snitch

    ReplyDelete