Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

What I enjoyed and not enjoyed this week

This week was very annoying, because one person keeps following where I sit and he keeps kicking me for fun and I don't like it, wherever I sit he will sit next to me. Our class is good because there are no bad people, only 1-2 people are irresponsible, they go on the wrong thing like games when they lie about it, and the teacher always believes them and not me, even if I'm telling the truth.

A good thing is that we got to do good stuff in science, like balloon experiments and use Bunsen burners to boil water. With the balloon experiment we used less than 20 balloons and flipped a table upside down, and we carried half the class on the table with just using balloons and we also had the heaviest people in our class on it, none of the balloons popped because it was my strategy that made it work. When we boiled water with Bunsen burners, it went to 100° and cooled down very slow, some people had there water beakers black because they used a orange flame, a blue flame is actually 2-3 times hotter than a orange flame, but the orange flame burnt the beakers because it has no oxygen.

In my English class we did a lot of reading and writing, and sometimes I don't even get to finish it because I always run out of time. My class only has a maximum of 3 to a minimum of 1 period of this class. In year 7/8 you will have the max of 5 and the less of 3. I like my class because my class has almost no bullies at all, and last year I wrote down the people I want to be with and the people I don't want to be with.

When we do writing work on Chromebooks I always type very fast, But sometimes not get things finished, or if I can't think of anything to write at all. In writing we have to write at least 4 paragraphs with 4-6 sentences in it. If we are struggling with our writing or work we can ask our teacher for help, But sometimes I can't. In year 9 we get to pick our options and pick what we want to do and the things we are interested in. I wrote a lot so I'm going to stop right here. Plus no picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment