Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

What I learnt in algebra math

I only learnt like one thing, It's because algebra Is not hard for me and I already know that you have to multiply before adding or subtracting so it makes sense. I only learnt that you also have to divide first if there is no brackets. 
these were some of the things I did.
(6+4)x9
2x3+8
5x(6+7)
If there are brackets you have to do the ones in the brackets first, but if there are no brackets you do the one at the start, if there are x or ÷ you do those ones first only if it has no brackets. If you don't follow it the answer will be wrong.
If you are doing equations that have any letters it has a meaning. Instead of using a empty box instead we have symbols instead, that tells us the meaning and makes it easier to solve. Algebra helps us understand what things mean and how to solve things, and makes math it easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment