Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

[COVID 19] Coronavirus😷💀

Ever since people reported about the COVID 19 also known as the Coronavirus, I felt very scared and worried about it, its because half of my family lives in China, and the Coronavirus started in china.

Ever since I heard about the Coronavirus it has ruined the most best things ever like my first time leaving the country and going to china to visit my family, and the virus infecting Auckland where my my Auntie lives, and every one in the family loves my Auntie and she also loves us too. Its also in Wellington. So all the school trips to Wellington is also ruined.

To keep my family safe from the Coronavirus we need to stay clean and wear face musk's so your wont get infected as easily

To prevent the virus form infecting you, you must stay clean like showering daily and washing your hands with soap or you can use some sanitiser.

10 Items that are important are lots of water, food, hand sanitiser, a spray to keep you smelling nice, clean clothes, shoes, face musk's, pillows, blankets, and the most important thing, toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment